Let the training begin!

Once past the festivities of Christmas and New Year we really needed to get a wriggle on and start some training.

January
January came and we had a little trip to Scotland booked right after New Year so off we went.  It was a good start to the year and got some good rides in nice and early.


Gem had joined a gym so I thought I better start a bit of that too.  Home gyming and planks are not my idea of fun, but I give it a go and got a few sessions in, but man do I hate planks, I think they are the one thing that can stop time.
Also this month was the introduction of the turbo trainer, again a home schooled one and this was hideous, I could barely do 45 mins before my mind went into meltdown and my butt was not happy with me at all.

I made it through and January ended with a few gym type sessions and over 30 hours put in on the bike.


No comments:

Post a Comment