Biking, walking and not much in between

March

This month saw Gemma gallivanting off to Wales, to Amsterdam and many more places all without me :(

After the sulk of not getting to go to all these places my mood cheered when I planned all of my bikes rides, some solo and some with my mates

It all started with a ride that turned into a bit of a walk when I hit snow.
Still, it was a fun ride and made it feel like I was in proper mountains.

Next up even saw time to get out for a walk, its a while since we had done that and was a throw back to last year and all of the walks I was dragged on as Gemma trained for her massive climb.  Although walking ins't my first choice of activity, its always nice to be outside and I can sneak in a selfie or two much easier on foot.


After all of Gems trips away we were soon back on the bike and also into some sun, what a contrast from trudging through the snow only a few weeks back


Overall it was a good month for training, I really felt in the groove and managed to get some good riding in with 22 rides done pedalling over 534K and climbing over 10,000 metres, phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment